Friday, May 14, 2010

Surf with Timmy.

Trekked down to Orange County today for a little South Swell action. Checked Newport jetties first, which was horrendous. Made the call to drive down to Salt Creek and absolutely scored. Head high and almost perfect without the crowds. Timmy and I were in dropknee heaven. God bless Salt Creek. It's been a while since I've seen her like that... I don't get to make it down there as often as I'd wish... It's about an hour and a half drive with no traffic! But well worth it.

Took a few photos while we were searching for waves.

Newport surf check:


Timmy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .

. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am glad to search out numerous helpful info here within the post, we'd like work out extra
techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

Also visit my web blog :: Find a Bungalow

My name is Mikey Tnasuttimonkol. I take pictures... it's my job. If you need to get at me, email me. emtee52@gmail.com <<<<© Copyright 2008 Mikey Dontusemypictureswithoutmypermission! All Rights Reserved>>>>