Friday, May 14, 2010

Tim Durfee

Today I had the pleasure to help out one of my professors from the Media Design Program on one of his personal projects. Tim Durfee was asked to create a chair for an art show... (not sure of the whole details about the project) This is what he came up with... 20 foot long bookshelf/chair. It's pretty awesome. I had a lot of fun helping him put it together along with my classmate Haelim (model in the photograph... I also shot the photographs for her thesis site), as well as photographing the chair itself.

(More pictures to follow... Click the photo to see a larger version.)

No comments:

My name is Mikey Tnasuttimonkol. I take pictures... it's my job. If you need to get at me, email me. emtee52@gmail.com <<<<© Copyright 2008 Mikey Dontusemypictureswithoutmypermission! All Rights Reserved>>>>